California Privacy Rights
What Are Your California Privacy Rights?
Last Updated: March 23, 2020
California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights and can make certain data requests regarding your personal information that we may have collected on you. We will fulfill each of these requests to the best of our ability to the extent required by law.
Your Rights as a California Resident (Under Certain Circumstances we may need to verify your residency):
- You have the right to ask us what personal information we have collected on you, including but not limited to a list of categories of your personal information that we have sold or that we may have shared with another company or a 3rd party for a business purpose.
2. You have the right to ask that we delete your personal information.
3. You have the right to ask that we stop selling your personal information.
Common Questions and Requests That May be Asked:
- What personal information do you collect about me? If you make this request, we will return to you to the best our ability and to the extent required by law the following:
- The data of personal information we have collected about you.
- The data of the sources, such as a referring ip or site that may have directed you from their site to ours which we may have collected your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- A list of third parties who we shared your personal information to.
- The data and fields of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of data and fields of personal information that we have sold, along with the data that was sold to another company. Any of the data of personal information that we collect could be included in a sale to other companies, including those within our parent umbrella or affiliates.
- If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of data and fields of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the data of any other company we shared it with.
You have the right to ask us to provide you with this information up to two (2) times per year from the period of your initial request. This is also known as a rolling twelve months. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months or to the extent required by law.
Request for Deletion
- You have the right to ask that we delete your personal information. Once we receive a request from you we will delete the personal information to the best of our ability within a reasonable amount of time or to the extent required by law.
- If you request us to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain website functionality that relied on your personal information such as recommending products, reordering, related products, refer a friend, newsletters, specials, promotions, emailing, and personal preferences and settings.
- You have the right to ask us to stop selling your data or the sale of your data. Under California law it may be considered that selling your information for monetary gain is considered a sale but also transferring your data to a 3rd party without monetary gain may also be considered and defined as a sale. For purposes of California law, all data, fields, records of personal information, except for information that may be requested that we may be obligated to provide by law that are transferred to third parties or within our family of companies may be considered a sale or to the extent of the law.
- You have a right to submit a request for us to stop a sale of your personal information. If we receive such request to the best of our ability in a reasonable amount of time to the extent of the law we will stop selling your information. We will also inform you if we have not sold your information. If you are a California resident, to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, click “CCPA – California Removal Requests ” at the bottom of our home page to submit your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. This generally means we will not deny you goods or services, charge different prices or rates, provide a different level of service or quality of goods, or suggest that you might receive a different price or level of quality for goods. Please know, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain functions of the website which may have required your personal information.
To exercise the California privacy rights described above, please click “CCPA – California Removal Requests” at the bottom of our home page or email us at email@example.com
12276 San Jose Blvd, Suite 518
Jacksonville FL 32223
Toll Free: 888-436-3509